TCU Alumni Association’s 1st Alumni Assembly and Dinner for a Cause




I dropped by at the Office of the University Registrar of Taguig City University last week to get a Request for Documents Form and Student Clearance (which I got) and I was informed about the alumni association of TCU. An office staff handed me a small sheet of paper which contains information about The First Alumni Assembly and Dinner for a Cause to be held on May 30, 2015 at around 6:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. Venue is at the TCU Auditorium.

Of course, everyone who graduated from Taguig City University (both undergraduate and graduate studies) is invited to attend. The University was established in 2004 and this is the first time that a General Assembly of alumni will be held. The alumni association is called TCU Alumni Association, Inc. Its Registration Number at Securities and Exchange Commission is CN201504338.

By the way, I personally asked how much the ticket is and it’s P500.00. Well, I am planning to attend the event as a show of gratitude to the University for nurturing me as an MBA student for three years. I am grateful.

For those who are planning to attend, you may reserve your tickets by texting/calling at these numbers:

0933-431-9169
0948-460-2125
0977-165-3454
(02) 789-3297