my spirit craves for the mother nature

October 2, 2007
Tuesday, 8:30 P.M.


i seldom go online for the past few days because of my "raket" or part-time work... this is quite a good start in life, haha.. i am a person full of dreams in this life... and i know i am capable of realizing those dreams - with the aid of the Divine Providence, with my family, and friends...


God is teaching me a new thing: i have to wok harder, believing that it is He Himself who will provide everything I need according to His riches... i am becoming more independent from people.. i had encountered onslaughts in the past, and i think they were enough for me to realize important things in this heavy, burdensome world... if i would shout words loud enough off the air, it would be: "Enough of problems! Enough of trials! Enough of broken relationships! Enough! Enough! Enough!" i am doing my best anyway...


do i have to learn how to become numb? emotion-less person? a strong one at least as a facade of the reality? perhaps yes... yes.... yes... i think i have to do that.....................


my shoes, full of water.... that rain.. i hate that rain... i hate typhoon "hanna"... i hate her... i don't love her anymore, unlike before... when i was still an innocent child, of that far-flung barrio... in one of the corners of th Philippines....


do i have to return to the nature which nurture my soul, my inner being? my spirit craves for you, oh mother nature!