Application for Renewal of Appointment as Faculty Member

APPLICATION FOR
RENEWAL OF APPOINTMENT AS FACULTY MEMBER


21 July 2008


PROF. DANIEL JOHN L. GATUS
College Dean
AMA Computer College-Makati Campus
Makati City


Sir:


Greetings!

In view of the expiration of my appointment/teaching contract effective August 23, 2008, I have the honor to apply for renewal of my appointment as full-time faculty member with the rank of Assistant Instructor 1 of AMA Computer College-Makati Campus effective 2nd Trimester, S.Y. 2008 – 2009.

I hereby commit my loyalty to AMA and promise to abide by the policies, standards, rules and regulations of the school, including the requirement to finish at least a master’s degree within the first three years of my teaching career in AMA. In line with this application for renewal of appointment/teaching contract, I also commit myself to excellence in instruction, research and publication.

I understand that should I fail to submit this letter to the HRD, the school shall consider me not interested to renew my appointment/teaching contract. Furthermore, as a professional educator, I shall settle all my remaining accountabilities and obligations with the AMA Computer College in the event that my appointment/teaching contract is not renewed upon expiration of my appointment/teaching contract.


Very truly yours,


MR. MARLON B. RAQUEL
Faculty Member
College of Arts and Sciences