60% of respondents approve Reproductive Health Bill

Two months ago, I posted a poll online regarding the issue on Reproductive Health (RH) Bill in the Philippines. About 60 percent of those internet users who answered the poll said they approved RH Bill while 30% did not approve the passage of the bill. The remaining 8 percent of the respondents simply chose the third option which is "I don't care."


Based on this online poll, I could sense that many Filipinos want Reproductive Health Bill to be approved by the Congress. I also posted the same question over Facebook and an overwhelming 87% approved the said bill.


While I did not consider any statistical measures on this survey, this online poll is a good source of information on people's opinions regarding this hotly debated issue in our country today.