Bubblews shuts down after three years of operation

Screenshot from Bubblews website

"After being up and running for almost 3 years now we regrettably need to inform you that we will be shutting Bubblews.com down. The climate for display advertising has drastically changed and made it impossible for us to sustain the business model and operations."
As the prophecy foretold few years ago when Bubblews was still in its neophyte stage, it would shutdown after few years of operation due to its nature of business. Information I got from other Bubblers is that it totally went out of business on November 15, 2015. People earn through publishing articles. With every view, like, and share an article gets, the company pays the writer. Even the poorly written and plagiarized articles were considered. Easy money as they say. 

My experience with Bubblews is quite challenging. I don't have much time to write stuff. It's just good that you can actually write anything under the sun.  My earnings were about P30,000 (Philippine pesos). That's roughly US $600 ($1=P50 exchange rate that time). The company paid me around P15,000, half of what I actually earned. The other half was not given to me after they changed their terms and conditions. Now I understand why. 

I'd like to thank Bubblews for giving me an opportunity to earn money online. There is no permanent business in this world. But while we are part of it, we must continue sharing what we can for the realization of organizational goals.