Soliloquy

AUTHOR:
Borac, Nikko P.
Student No.: MC06500111
Deg. Program/ Yr.: BSCoE
Subject: ENGL08



“Soliloquy”

I thought I was not alone,
Me and I is a part of my own
I dig the deepest part of me,
Searching for something and set it free

It was a dark cold night,
And no one is passing to my sight
I’m searching for a friend of mine,
But no one seek for me, and that’s fine

I talk to my lonely heart,
A millions of distance from me apart
And I talk also to my mind,
Why do I feeling alone, Is God blind?

Me, together with myself talking to each other
And a quick decision followed hereafter
Like a person of severe nervous breakdown,
And a nomad to an unknown world of town

Myself is the greatest enemy of all,
And makes me feel lonely and fall
Among those people who intends me into sorrow,
Whatever they do, I’ll be like a sparrow

And into my darkest cold nights inside,
I will awake, then a new sun in me will abide
Even in the next day I’ll became alone,
Me and I will always be a part of my own


- = Kneight_Kenji = -