Valentine's

Author:
Name: Ivann Alexies G. Ancheta
Student #: MC06500422
Degree Program: BSCOE2
Subject: World Literature(Engl08)



Valentines


Another Valentine’s Day is here
How many times can I tell you, my dear

That you have so enriched my life
I am proud to say that you’re my wife.

When I was sick, you were always there
By my side to give me care.

Never a moment was I afraid
‘Cause you were there to give me aid.

Helping me through the worst of it all
When I look back, I can still recall

How strong you were for both of us
Giving me strength, when I had not enough.

This year gone by was such a tough one,
when I look back on all you’ve done.

I love you more for the person you are
For I would not have come this far.

All who know you love you, too
For whom you are, and all you do

I am well now, and you should know
My love is yours wherever you.

I love you still, through all these years
For causing my laughter; for sharing my tears.