Prophecy for the Philippines by Rick Wright

Lord I just pray and know that major leaders…The Lord is saying I want you to pray for major leaders in Malaysia and Indonesia that are going to be radically taken over by the Lord. And they’re going to be fulfillment of Isaiah 52… Just as they were appalled with him, his appearance was so disfigured beyond that of any man his form marred beyond human likeness, so will he sprinkle many nations and kings will shut their mouths because of him… against Christianity, the same thing is going to happen in India, they’re going to shut their mouths because of the revelation of the cross… even if they’re not converted there’d be a holy fear of God and a reverence of the Lord and their mouths shall be shut because of him.


For what they were not told they shall see. God’s going to appear to them, give them a revelation of the cross and what they have not heard they will understand. So Lord, I know that is going to happen in Malaysia. Lord, I thank you for Jim prophesying, Lord, and the alignment of nations for the last days.


And these nations, even those represented here today, the Lord is saying, I am giving you my covenant for these days to open your nations back up and I will heal your land and in the healing of these lands I will overturn governments that have been in opposition to me and I will arrest men and women like the apostle Paul and I will turn them around for my glory.


And do not despise this day, do not be afraid of these things, the Lord says, I am getting ready for a holy invasion of my fear that will put trembling in the hearts of people as in the days of Rahab, I’m going to get ready to use some of these men.

Lord, I thank you Lord, for an apostolic anointing, like in the days of Moses, coming upon these men and women. Lord, to shake nations for your glory upon Australia, Malaysia, Lord, upon the Philippines, Lord. And we thank you for an incredible favor that is coming even not too many days ahead because there’s a radical youth revolution, the Lord says, it’s barely being birthed but I’m brining it out.

Aren’t you the one from the Philippines?
I see the head of this righteous revolution. It is a holy, radical, revolution of righteousness and of holiness and purity. And the Lord says, I’m going to radically save young people and I’m going to cast demons out of them immediately at the altar call. The Lord says, you to start praying for me to RADICALLY SAVE young people and they will be delivered, the Lord says.

They’ll come up the ground ready to go out and prophesy and especially evangelize in their school system, in their colleges for the Lord says I’m bringing a radical deliverance ministry of evangelism through these young men, the Lord says, fast and seek me for I shall radically save them at those mighty altar calls of mass movements of youth in your nation. Amen, amen.


Source: http://www.jesusrev.com/ring_of_fire.htm