Word for the Philippines by James Donovan

WORD FOR THE PHILIPPINES
February 4,2006
James Donovan

I see in the spirit a supernatural manifestations of the power and anointing of God being manifest with signs and wonders. The Lord is saying I had heard the cries of My faithful ones who draw nigh unto Me and resist satan. Who hunger for Me and My presence. A people who press into Me intimately in praise and worship and seek my face, I shall come and heal your land. Prepare your hearts for Me My people for I am going to speak clearly marching orders to fulfill your call and destiny to rise up and stand up despite the feiry darts of the enemy. And be a river of Life flowing for Me and My glory. I am raising up My bride to press into Me the bridegroom.

I am releasing waves of My anointing in the Philipines in Dipolog City which will pour out through out the Philipines. I am raising up the five fold ministry in a greater measure to prepare the saints for a mighty harvest of souls for My Glory!!!!!!!!!! The hand of God is upon the Nation of the Philipines, the time is now I am going to flood that Nation with waves of glory of My presence.

So arise and shine for Me for you shall be My light bearers, through letting My spirit guide and direct you. There shall be a renewal of minds and mind sets. I shall release a fresh fire of My Holy Spirit, bringing forth newness of life a new desire to be vessels and conduits of My Glory. Things of the world and natural mindsets will fall off, as your hunger and press into Me!!!!!

I am moving upon churches blowing a fresh wind and a burning desire for souls to reach out upon the walls of the church building. I see in the spirit fires burning many fires. It is time to get back to the book of acts I see house meetings where people gather and see a mighty outpouring of supernatural gifts. The prophetic gifting is being stirred in this hour, there will be many raised up to release the words and oracles to bring edification, exhortation and comfort to My people.

Get ready for this is the season of renewal and revival in your land. Let go of the physical senses and be led by My spiritual senses I given you eyes, ears and a heart. Eyes to see the spiritual things, ears to hear from Me and act and obey to My voice. Also a heart after Me where the feelings and emotions flow. My word says don,t be moved by what you feel in the natural. But people with a heart after Me will feel My presence and My anointing bubbling up and they shall be releasers of Life.


GATEWAY MISSIONS INTL.
James Donovan
GATEWAY MISSIONS INTL.
James & Elaine Donovan

Source: http://www.ourchurch.com/view/?pageID=258473