BlogStat Update 1: Google Chrome Browser and Windows Operating System dominate




Starting this week, I will be posting updates on three blog statistics of my blog, Anything Under the Sky. Data comes from Blogger.

Above are screenshots from the user interface of my Blogger account. As indicated, majority (51%) of those who visit my blog use Google Chrome, followed by Internet Explorer (23%) and Mozilla Firefox (15%). The remaining percentage is shared by other types of browsers such as Safari, BingPreview, and the rest. 

Majority of the users are based in the Philippines (769 page visits) and United States (318). 84% of the visitors have used Windows as their operating system. 

Data is from February 21-28, 2014. After one week, I will be posting again for the update and let's see if there are changes on these blog statistics.

Happy blogging!