Thank you, World Vision Philippines!



I would like to thank you for staying true to your vision. I went home (Bgy. Jabong, Tabontabon, Leyte) last November and went back on January 1st week to personally check my family and to distribute relief goods and school supplies to school children (thanks to my friends and colleagues). I have witnessed how your staff were so dedicated to their work. With all the alleged corruptions in our barangay (and I think also true in other communities where government is at work), World Vision is able to maintain its integrity. They personally gave relief goods to the people. In fact, my family and relatives are beneficiaries. 

So thank you so much. I appreciate all your help. On behalf of all the people in my barangay, I would like to praise your efforts! You made a big difference! God is surely smiling at all of you for your unselfish works!