Filipino chemist, Julian Banzon researched methods of producing alternative fuels. Julian Banzon experimented with the production of ethyl esters fuels from sugarcane and coconut, and invented a means of extracting residual coconut oil by a chemical process rather than a physical process.
Julian Banzon - Degrees:
BS in Chemistry from the University of the Philippines - 1930
Ph.D. in Biophysical Chemistry from Iowa State University - 1940
Julian Banzon - Awards:
1980: Distinguished Service Award - Integrated Chemist of the Philippines, Inc.
1978: Chemist of the Year Award - Professional Regulation Commission
1976: Philsugin Award - Crop Society of the Philippines
Example of Certificate of Appreciation, Guest Speaker, Graduation Exercises of Jabong Elemetary SchoolMajor Documents: 1. Certificate of Live Birth - Municipal Civil Registry 2. Birth Certificate (BC) in Security Paper (SECPA) - Nat...
Mark Lester is a friend of mine. As president of the student organization for medical technology students of Remedios Trinidad Romualdez...
UPDATES ON PAG-IBIG JOB VACANCIES: AS OF JANUARY 30, 2014 Pag-IBIG Fund PUBLICATION OF EXISTING PLANTILLA POSITIONS (Pursu...
Example of Certificate of Appreciation, Organizer, Basic and Computer Literacy Programs, Medical-Dental Mission, and Feeding ProgramMajor Documents: 1. Certificate of Live Birth - Municipal Civil Registry 2. Birth Certificate (BC) in Security Paper (SECPA) - Nat...
Example of Certificate of Appreciation - Guest Speaker, 2007 Commencement Exercises of Justimbaste-Remandaban National High SchoolFull Text: Republic of the Philippines Department of Education Region VIII (Eastern Visayas) Division of Leyte JUSTIMBAST...
Ano nga ba ang tunay na kahulugan ng pagiging isang anak? Isang napakagandang regalo ng Panginoon ang isang anak sa kanyang mga magula...
Example of Certificate of Attendance - Seminar on Entrepreneurship: The Pros and Cons of Starting A BusinessMajor Documents: 1. Certificate of Live Birth - Municipal Civil Registry 2. Birth Certificate (BC) in Security Paper (SECPA) - Nati...
UPDATES ON LANI SCHOLARSHIP AS POSTED IN THE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT OF SCHOLARSHIP SECRETARIAT: As of January 16, 2014 APPLI...
In 1996, Rudy Lantano Sr., a scientist from the Philippine Department of Science and Technology (DOST), won the World Intellectual Property ...
Major Documents: 1. Certificate of Live Birth - Municipal Civil Registry 2. Birth Certificate (BC) in Security Paper (SECPA) - Nati...
- ► 2013 (21)
- ► 2011 (232)
- ► 2010 (93)
- HAGUPIT NI ONDOY
- DIOSDADO BANATAO - COMPUTER GURU
- FILIPINO INVENTORS SOCIETY - LAMP FIXING INVENTION...
- DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY - NATURAL GAS VEHICLE
- RUDY LANTANO - INVENTOR OF FUEL PRODUCTS
- EDGARDO VASQUEZ - MODULAR HOUSING INVENTOR
- ABELARDO AGUILAR - INVENTOR OF ERYTHROMYCIN
- GREGORIO ZARA - VIDEOPHONE INVENTOR
- AGAPITO FLORES - FLOURESCENT LAMP INVENTOR
- ANGEL ALCALA - A FILIPINO BIOLOGIST
- ARTURO ALCARAZ - VOLCANOLOGIST
- ESCUDERO TOPPED AMONG THE PRESIDENTIABLES IN A MOC...
- BENJAMIN ALMEDA - FOOD-PROCESSING MACHINE DESIGNER...
- JULIAN BANZON - FILIPINO CHEMIST
- THE OTHER SIDE OF GMA
- The Booming Population of the Philippines
- MACHINE CELLPHONE CHARGER SA MINISTOP
- BENJAMIN CABRERA - A FILIPINO SCIENTIST
- PAULO CAMPOS - SPECIALIST IN NUCLEAR MEDICINE
- MAGDALENA CANTORIA - A FILIPINO BOTANIST
- JOSEFINO COMISO - A FILIPINO PHYSICIST
- RAMON BARABA - BEST KNOWN IN MANGO FARMING RESEARC...
- MAN'S UNSATISFIED LONGINGS
- JEEPNEY - A SHOWCASE OF INGENUITY
- RUPERTA DAVID - DEVELOPED PATIS OR FISH SAUCE
- VIRGILIO MALANG - FEMININE HYGIENE PRODUCT INVENTO...
- WHO I WANT TO MEET?
- ROLANDO DELA CRUZ - MOLE REMOVER
- DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY - TUBIG TALIN...
- ▼ September 2009 (29)
- ► 2008 (73)
- ► 2007 (60)
Powered by Blogger.