Letter of Request and of Approval for Tuition Support - UP Population Institute

I received a scholarship grant from the University of the Philippines Population Institute (UPPI) with funding from The David and Lucile Packard Foundation Endowment Fellowship Fund from 2006-2007 for my Master of Arts in Demography degree. Unfortunately, five years later I have not yet finish the program and this is my sixth year, my first year of residency extension as per University policy for graduate programs. It was Dr. Grace T. Cruz, the former UPPI Director and my thesis adviser, advised me to write a letter for tuition support for the first semester to Dr. Josefina N. Natividad, the current Director of the Institute, and I am lucky enough because my request was granted. What I can promise myself and to the Institute is that I will try my best to defend my thesis this year and be able to wear my sablay again on April 2012 during the Commencement Exercises. 

Thank you, Dr. Cruz, Dr. Natividad, The David and Lucile Packard Foundation, Ate Nea (who always assist me in my academic concerns at UPPI since 2006), to all my professors and to UP Population Institute! I am indebted for your generosity and for believing me that I can do it! I really need to consult regularly with Ma'am Grace (Dr. Cruz), my thesis adviser, this semester.

Lord, help me to finish my task.