Goal for 2010: Post at least 200 entries

Welcome to 2010! With my new laptop, I am hoping I could surpass the number of entries I wrote for the previous years since I started blogging. I started to post an entry in this site in August 2006, four months after I graduated in college in UP Tacloban and migrated here in Metro Manila for further studies. I enrolled in UP Diliman for my MA and I am currently writing my thesis.

For the year 2006, I posted 36 entries only compared to 60 entries in 2007. That is basically 21% increase in the number of entries. At the end of 2008, I became more aggressive in writing. I was able to post 73 entries that year, 13 entries higher than the previous year, and statistically speaking, there was a 13% increase. Last year's record is quite significant. The number of entries I had in 2008 was doubled! 153 entries! For obvious reason, this is because I have my on laptop now. I could just go to SM Malls and post anything that’s interesting to me. For this year, my goal is to have at least 200 entries.

I am not a professional writer. I am just an amateur, but I am trying to post something here that might give interest to my readers. And another thing, it's my passion. That's more important than anything else. You love what you're doing.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...