I'M A BIT WORRIED THESE DAYS



I am not doing great these days with my studies.. And I'm worried with my performance. Yesterday, I took my midterm exam in SPSS.. And i could say that what i've done was really poor. I do not have my own computer so i can't practice SPSS on my own.. It's really hard. I am the only one in my Demo 225 class who doesn't have personal computer, so the rest could practice SPSS everytime they want. :-(


I am afraid that my scholarship will be terminated if i will not get a grade of 2.0 at the end of the semester. I don't know what to do. Since last night, I am not at ease. I don't feel comfortable. I keep on thinking about my midterm exam. God help me. Sometimes I doubt if I can finish my MA.


But I just want to thank Rose and Gina for comforting me last night. Hehehe.. For the encouragements and for the fun I had with you. At least, you made me smile and remind me of God's promises.

Only God knows what the best of me. Hope I can do all these things through His grace.
=====================================================
NEXT ARTICLE:

THERE'S ONLY ONE GOD?