IT'S A HAPPY SUNDAY

I find this Sunday a more exciting day. I attended worship service at the Word Community Church in Pasig City (the church where some of our movie artists fellowship like Celia Rodriguez), together with my friends Jojo, Jay, Mark, Raymond, and James. Actually it was my first time to meet James. Jay introduced him to us. He's from Aklan, and he's working now in an auditing firm somewhere in Ortigas Center. By the way, he's an accountant. And my first impression about this guy? He's easy to go along with! :-) Well, he also came from the Visayas area so I could easily relate with such people.

After the service, we ate at a food court in SM Megamall. We texted some other friends to come along with us like Kuya Yel and Rufino, but only Kuya Yel came. Jay met with Al-jay and they talked some serious things (Al-jay asked a prayer request: that he could find a girlfriend asap, lol!) while Jojo and I were counting the number of people passing by in front of us in the Cinema 5 in Gateway Mall. Hehehe..

And hey, incidentally Kuya Yel saw another friend (Kuya Mickoy) while in his way to Cinema 5 to meet us so he then invited him too to see us. Wow! So we have some sort of get-together today. We took pictures using Jay's camera phone.. and you know what? No one wants to be the camera man! Everyone wants to be included in the pix! Hehehe.. So Kuya Yel approached a girl standing by.. the window... joke.. to took pictures of us.

After that, the group departed and the three of us (Jojo, Jay, and I) went to Jojo's house.. What did we do afterward? Chat with the master of all the unggoys who is residing in London (peace, kuya sean!), talk with nonsense things, joke, and hmmmmm, right now, making a blog entry for today..

That's all! I am happy today, because God makes me happy.. :-) So smile everyday and pray! okay?
======================================================
NEXT ARTICLE:

WANNA TRY CLIMBING A COCONUT TREE?