IT'S JOGGING TIME


Sa wakas, matatapos na din ang semester na ito.. Hayyy, i'm so excited! Sumasakit na ang ulo ko sa kakaisip sa mga exams at mga requirements.. It's good na wala na kaming pasok sa 3 subjects namin.. But I have to focus on my exams and papers..Nakakapagod talaga

Recently, I had encountered a very difficult situation.. Para akong napraning dun.. I felt like high in drugs.. Hehehe.. I felt depressed, confused, self-condemned, etc, etc.. But God is always there for me.. He doesn't want me to give up in this life.. He always there to cheer me up..


Hmmm, wat's new to me now.. Well, nagja-jog na ako regularly.. Every other day... I really desire to have a regular jogging exercise.. So I have to sacrifice ung pagiging late ko nang magising tuwing umaga.. I wake up at 6:00 am and will jog until 8:00 am.. 2 hours of exercise is good for my body.. Hehehe.. So wanna join with me? Just text me, at liikot-ikutin natin ang buong oval dito sa UP.. Ang dami ring taong nagja-jog dito everyday, especially during Saturdays and Sundays..



Smile, for you deserve to be happy.... Wehehehe! Ano yon?? :-)
===================================================
NEXT ARTICLE:

PIANO CONCERT AT UP COLLEGE OF MUSIC