PIANO CONCERT AT UP COLLEGE OF MUSIC


We watched a piano concert at the College of Music in and yes, the performance was great.. I was just amazed of how the pianists showcased their talents.. Hope I could also play the piano.. :-)

Can you point at the picture on the right where we seated? :-) If you locate us, just send me an email and you will a reward of P 1,000,000.00. Hahahaha :-)





At Chocolate Kiss (a restaurant located at Ang Bahay ng Alumni, UP Diliman): With me is Rose my kind and generous friend.. A fellow UPian, a piano master (tama ba?), and of course, a Christian.. hehehe... While waiting for our dinner, we took pictures and here I am, look! I'm a model of tongues.. LOL -)





========================================================
NEXT ARTICLE:

AN PAGNGUYNGOY HAN USA NGA BATAN-ON (THE CRY OF A YOUNG MAN)