A DARK DAY

A Dark Day
By Mr. Anonymous


Being here is not a lucky thing because it is dark, cold and quiet. Before I met you, my life is not complete but happy. But when I met you at first you is just an ordinary friend to me. Time goes by and I felt a little happiness when I’m at your side. At first I thought it is normal but then and then I felt that I’m falling for you. And when I collect all the guts I have, I finally say that I’m in love with you even I know that you have a boyfriend but I can’t force my heart not to love you and then it happens. I pick to stay by your side and love you even I know that you have a human boyfriend. And then months past by and many things happens, things that we can’t imagine. And then that this time has come, you left me. This time I feel lonely and I think the world left me behind by not thinking the status of one of my friend back in my high school. He is in darkest part of his life. After all my life now is not that dark. Please join me to pray for the goodness of condition of my friend Francis Edward Resoor. Thanks for the prayers…
=======================================
NEXT ARTICLE: