Setting Her Free


Setting her free
By: Ayes, Mark

Once I fell for someone…
Someone I thought I could keep
But once I kept her in my hands
She cried in pain and flee.
I wish I can keep her smile
The way she used to smile at him
But then suddenly I realized,
She can never be mine forever.
So I decided to set her free…
Even I felt, something was broken inside of me
Hoping that someday,
Someone will mend it again for me.
And now she flies away,
Away in my heart that still bleeds
Seeking for her pair,
To be happy as she wants to be.
And I left behind looking at her from a distance
Smiling’ and somewhat wishing’
Searching the path of love
For once I ought to believe…
I’d Rather
I’d rather be in love
Than do nothing
For ifI didn’t know what I mean
For so long in my heartIt is within
Hard it is to hide it
But to love you
Seems to be the best