Philosophy of the Week

Author:
Ms. Mary Ann Laban
Huma02 BA

Philosophy for the Week

Don't try to cover the dirt in your face by using powder,
And be yourself as you are and don't be afraid of showing it of!

This philosophy always comes in my mind this week. I don't know why I am afraid of accepting the fact that. These things are simple but very hard to do. When we are conscious in our appearance we always say that we cannot please someone.

2nd Week Application

Prelim Examination Week. Many things happened. Stresses appear in every student that is busy in their lives. Sometimes were forgetting to call God for help. It's easy for us to say that we love God but how can we prove that it is true if in just a single matter of saying the truth we lie? After our examination, its Ash Wednesday, we decided to attend a mass. In the sermon of the priest he always telling that we should slap our face to wake up in the fact that we should know. When I heard it, I think I am one of the people he talking with that matter. I think what I always want is to praise. In fact I am happy doing it always. Now I realized that things are possible if we are sincere dong it. For God nothing impossible if we have faith in him.