LOVE TAKES TIME

“Love takes time”
By Evie Mae Bautista


I can't imagine how the two of us started to know each other. All I know is there's something in you that make me feel fine. I believe that “love takes time”, because for me it is still best to wait for the one you love rather than settle for the one who is around because life is too short to waist on the wrong one. All I can say is take time to listen to your heart sometimes. You need not to ask yourself who you really love most. But ask yourself who really makes you happy and makes you fell love too. Because Sometimes loving could be so painful and difficult. But it’s amazing to know that no matter how hard it is. Loving someone is still the simplest reason why we always find our self smiling...!!
===========================================
NEXT ARTICLE: