Murmurs of the Sea by Nikko Borac

Murmurs at the Sea
By Nikko P. Borac

As the sun awakes in its horizon’s line,
And the morning falls, and then the sun goes shine
I touch its blowing wind and then feel its breeze
Makes my body and soul, feel shiver and freeze

I hear the sound of the murmurs at the sea,
Like a beast crippling in the trunks of a tree
I saw the sea creatures playing as a child,
Endangered to creatures on the land of wild

From the deep blue sea I hear a lovely voice,
A beautiful song of siren that rejoice
Above the water, I saw a chirping swan
Swaying through the currents like a turtle’s run

Finally, the night falls then the sun went west,
A tempest starts and whirlpools formed at rest
I feel the doom at the middle of darkness,
Destroying the entire sea and its mildness

Series of strong waves touches us and calls,
Like an angry mob raging to high great walls
I feel the power of the Poseidon’s wrath
Turns the sea water into a venom bath

I’m awaken from darkness of yesterday
And I see those dead creatures like a dead prey
I took my hand into the heart of the sea,
I cannot feel its beat, so the end… I see

Then I close my eyes so I can hear something
Those lovely voices from a siren who sing
Murmurs at the sea whose voices are angel,
Will never heard again, until all us fell


Name: Borac, Nikko P.
Student No.: MC06500111
Degree Program/Yr: BSCoE/2

Subject: ENGL08