WHAT IS BEAUTY IF THE BRAIN IS EMPTY?


YASAY, PAOLO JAY M,
Student, Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
MC06500157
HUMA01 – C2



There are so many physically beautiful girls but in mentally inside, they are not smart enough and have a bad posture. And that’s a turn-off for us boys. So, my word of wisdom is “What is beauty if the brain is empty?” from the word itself, beauty and brains. The girl should have that kind of stuff so that the people will amaze and be proud of!

Many of us boys are most likely to have a relationship with a beautiful girl rather than ugly or so-called simple girl, isn’t it? What if that girl is not that talented and can’t help you, instead, you will always help her to that kind of thing. I think the boy wants only to have a sexual relationship with the girl, right? So, if your beautiful, then prove it to the people that you’re beautiful, not just your poise, but your posture as well because it was a shame to you that you’re beautiful but doesn’t have brains. That was a bash to you!

What if I’m the girl and has that “good-looking” thing, I’ll be so proud because there are many girls wish that they have that type of physical figure. So, I will not put down that figure, study hard, and be truthful, honest… All the good postures should be in you!

I have a friend, and she’s my neighbor. She’s not beautiful that much but she has the brains to carry herself. Although I do not know her yet, I feel that she will be successful in
her life and be able to achieve her goal.
======================================
NEXT ARTICLE: