INTELLICARE: YOUR INTELLIGENT HEALTH CHOICE




Intellicare: Your Intelligent Health Choice - This is what Intellicare company states in their issued Intellicare cards to company employees. I have not yet proven if this HMO provider really is MY INTELLIGENT CHOICE. I am basically new to its features and services being offered. My company used to provide us Medicard until its expiration last September 27 this year. I don't know why they changed it from Medicard to Intellicare. It doesn't matter to me at this point of time anyway.


Last week, I went to De Los Santos-STI Megaclinic located in SM Megamall for a medical consultation. If I don't have the card, I would have to pay 500 pesos for consultation fee with a doctor. And today, I am in SM Megamall again, trying to utilize, and to maximize for that matter, the benefits that I should get with this new HMO provider. I went to Pain and Rehab Care Group clinic for physical therapy. It costs 925 pesos for a 30-minute session. And hey, I will try to ask other medical clinics here if they accept Intellicare card. I might try a pedicure or manicure session with the clinic attendants. Hehehe. Sounds great, eh?


Thanks, Intellicare!

=============================================================
NEXT ARTICLE:

My Inquiry with God