THERE'S NO PLACE ON EARTH LIKE HOME


It's nice to be home - we always hear this from people. And I would like to add one word to it - It's nice to be BACK home.

Today I will be going home to my home province in Leyte. This would be my second time for this year. I usually visit my family in Leyte twice a year since I started living here in Manila. It's fortunate that I was able to buy the 30% off promo plane ticket of Cebu Pacific last August 31. I paid about P1,900 for a two-way ticket. It's cheap compared to that of the Philippine Airlines. The original flight schedule was 4:05PM, but for some reasons, Cebu Pacific changed it to 3:05PM. The airline company sent me a text message last week informing me about the change, and yesterday a customer care agent called me over the phone. I wasn't able to ask the agent why there was a change of schedule.

I am quite excited to see my family again especially my parents. My mother is 60 years old (October 2nd is her birthday) while my father is 65 (11th of November). I am going home because we will have a party for their birthdays. It would be a post-birthday celebration but it is said that 'it is better to be late than never. Hehehe. I made a promise to my parents that we will have a party when I am financially able. I don't have much money but it's enough to make my parents happy on their birthdays. God has given me the means, and I am determined to give it back to Him by honoring my father and my mother. Life is too short, so I choose to cherish this precious time with my parents.

Indeed, there's no other place on earth like HOME. 

=======================================================
NEXT ARTICLE:

Let's Do The Papaya Dance