10th National Youth Convention of The Foursquare Church in the Philippines


What: 10th National Youth Convention
Where: Baguio Convention Center, Baguio City
When: April 6-9, 2010

I've been a member of the Foursquare Crusaders Youth since I joined The Foursquare Church in 2000, but I have not yet participated in any National Youth Convention where all Foursquare youth all over the Philippines will be convening for a fellowship. I have attended one national convention of the Foursquare Philippines but that was a convention-at-large, meaning, all members of the church were welcomed to register and participate, and that was in Dagupan City, Pangasinan. Thanks to Marc Salboro and her mother, Ate Hely, for they were the ones who shouldered the expenses.

I am hoping and praying that I could attend the youth convention next year. It is being held once every two years. The last youth convention was conducted in Bacolod City in 2008.
=====================================================
NEXT ARTICLE:


13TH MONTH PAY LAW: GUIDELINES