MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!



It's Christmas Day again! I think this is the most celebrated day of  the year in the whole Christendom (again, except for some Christian denominations). I am celebrating this occasion away from my parents. I'm here in Manila and they're in the province. Nevertheless, I have two siblings in Cavite. We could spend time together in our noche buena.

All I'm praying for this season is that peace and love reign in each person's heart. Our country has experienced several misfortunes this year. Thousands of families lost their properties because of Typhoons Ondoy and Peping. Hundreds lost their lives. About 57 people were murdered in Maguindanao including a number of journalists. I am praying for justice to the victims of the massacre. I am praying for peace and comfort to the families of the victims. Let the Philippine government do its tasks immediately.

In spite of all these, it's good to celebrate Christmas. Let us look unto Jesus who is the main reason of celebrating the season. He is giving us hope that even with this troubled world, there is still hope in him. Merry Christmas to you!
=====================================
NEXT ARTICLE:


TOP 10 WEBSITES IN THE PHILIPPINES