INDAY JOKES PART 6


How dare you to insinuate such intolerable act of abusing our nature from a mere scrap of humanity such as you. If u further insist, i’ll b forced to use my mental and physical capabilities just to pulverize u! -Litanya ni inday nung may nagtapon ng balat ng kendi sa tapat ng bhay ng amo nya. Nagmamaldita tlaga ang lola mo!
====================================
Hell is a place with big houses, luxurious cars, grate tasting dishes and nonstop parties. And Heaven? It’s only a small room with nothing in it…but YOU….
-message ni inday para kay dudung sa kanilang 1st monthsary
====================================
Amo:Inday ano ulam natin? Darating na sir mo.

Inday:Due to the infrequent mass media coverage around hog cholera, I’d consequently given a judgement on sauteing exquisite scallops in unsalted butter together w/ pungent white onion & tossed it w/ brisk asparagus. I’d also assented to twist it w/ fresh lemon zest & advance its taste via blending a petty amount of chardonay whitewine as well as a cup of viscous cream.

Amo:(napatumbling)
====================================
Sometimes, we fall in love and thought that it would be endless, we thank God for it.. but when someone comes and to make life better, what can we ask God then? You know what, I would ask God to make me love again… and this time.. make it permanent..
-Sinabi ni Inday sa kanyang sarili ng iwan siya ni Dodong.
====================================
What separates men from animals is his ability to talk and express his feelings. History has told us to fight when our right to communicate and self-expression is suppressed. If you don’t like what I say, the way I say it, or the manner I do it, I apologize. But don’t hinder me from practising my inherent right.
-Sagot ni Inday ng mahuling nakikipagchismisan sa kapitbahay.
====================================
Much as I would want to indulge in the proliferation of such incident and malicious information, I want to lift the stigma and alleviate society’s perception of our profession. we are not here to thrive on humor but rather, we should engage in objective and top of the line service to our designated employers.
-Inday (tumangging makipagtsismisan sa katulong sa kabilang bahay. Professionalism at its best!====================================
I’m still a human being, attracted to anyone my heart beats on, and I have my limitations in controlling my feelings. I have to push myself into not loving him. This is so wrong…
-Si Inday na-inlove sa amo. Ibang level na talaga…
====================================
Pinag-aralan ng amo ni Inday ang dictionary para may pangtapat siya kay Inday.

Amo: So Inday, tell me, how do you accept the fact that you are just a mere chambermaid in this extravagant mansion?

Inday: Una camarera? Eres tan pathetic. La unica razon que inscribi tu casa es porque nada esta sucediendo dentro de tu casa cuasi-agradable. Quisiera traer una poca clase en este hogar pero conjeturo que nopuedo porque esta casa es fea.
Amo: Asan na ba yung Spanish dictionary ko… Love!!! Tulong please…
====================================
NEXT ARTICLE:

APPROVED CANDIDATES FOR THE 2010 ELECTIONS, PRESIDENTIAL, VICE-PRESIDENTIAL, AND SENATORIABLES